Driveway Sealing, Johnson City, TN
We walk and drive on our driveways every day, but we tend to overlook them and usually ignore problems until we’re forced to handle a situation that could have easily been avoided. Driveways regularly take abuse from vehicles, climate fluctuations, dirt, and the sun’s intense UV rays.
Over time, erosion causes the surface to break up and allows cracks to form. As water makes its way into the cracks, it can freeze and expand, causing even more damage and weakening the pavement’s sub-base. This damage can happen in just one season if left unchecked, whereas properly sealing your driveway can protect it for years.
With residential and commercial driveway sealing by Chris’s Pressure Washing, you can expect:
● High-quality coating specific to your type of driveway, whether it’s asphalt, concrete, masonry, etc.
● At least two to four years of protection, depending on wear and tear and exposure to weather.
● A “like-new” look that adds curb appeal and raises the value of your property.
Sealing and protecting your driveway is essential if you want to extend its life and preserve its appearance and condition.
Call Chris’s Pressure Washing today at (423) 384-0704 for professional and affordable driveway sealing in Johnson City, TN, and the surrounding areas. We proudly serve the entire Tri-Cities area, including Elizabethton, Kingston, Bristol, and more.
Driveway Sealing in Johnson City, TN
In Tennessee, we have hot summers along with cold and wet winters. These seasonal changes will certainly destroy your driveway if it’s not protected with a high-quality sealant. Not only does a driveway with crumbling pavement look unappealing, but it can also be dangerous. Broken pavement leaves gaps and an uneven surface that can damage property or hurt a visitor unaware of the condition.
Driveways are consistently subjected to wear and tear every day, but with professional driveway sealing, you can reduce that wear and tear while retaining your driveway’s condition and value. Sealing your driveway will also prevent future problems, saving you money in the long run. The expense and time needed to repair or replace your driveway will be substantially more than professionally sealing and protecting your driveway now before damage occurs.
For homeowners looking to sell their property now or in the future, a properly sealed and protected driveway will give the best first impression as well as add value to the home itself. The same goes for business properties.
Curb appeal is crucial in determining home value, and your driveway is undoubtedly one of the first things anyone will see.
Chris’s Pressure Washing delivers professional quality work at an affordable price. When you use our services and have your driveway protected with sealant, you can expect the following:
● Reducing future maintenance and repair costs: With a properly sealed surface, it will be easier to keep your driveway free of snow, dirt, and debris, as well as preventing damage from extreme weather conditions. The sun’s rays dry out the asphalt, which leads to cracks and shrinking of the top layer. This accelerates erosion and crevices and can reduce the thickness of asphalt over time. Sealing your driveway will lengthen its life by several years and prevents future damage and costly repairs.
● Increases curb appeal and property value: Sealing your driveway does more than just protect it from our extreme Tennessee weather and wear and tear from vehicles, machines, tools, and their gas and oil drips. The attractive appearance of a sealed driveway adds impressive curb appeal and increases the value of your property. Your driveway is usually the very first impression of your home or business. Whether you are looking to sell your property or just improve its current condition, professional driveway sealing from Chris’s Pressure Washing will provide the best quality and get it done right the first time.